Mycardirect Prize Draw Terms And Conditions.
The Promoter is: Mycardirect Trading Style of Alliance Asset Management (3107480) Registered office at 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth business Park, Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ER
How to enter this free prize draw:
- All entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 years or over. Have a full valid UK driving license, bank account and resident of the UK.
- The closing date for the competition is 3pm on Friday 4th September.
- All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There will be one winner selected at random by mycardirect from all entries submitted before the closing date.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees and agents of mycardirect and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household. Unless otherwise stated.
- In entering this prize draw, you confirm you are eligible to do so. Mycardirect may require you to provide evidence of your eligibility.
- Mycardirect will not accept entries that are completed by third parties, are in bulk, illegible, have been reconstructed, forged or are incomplete.
- Mycardirect reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of intention of the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- A car up to the value of £559 per calendar month for between 1 and 3 months from date of delivery plus the £250 12-month subscription fee.
- The Winner will be required to pay a £500 refundable deposit by either debit or credit card
- Winner must provide fully comprehensive insurance at their cost.
- Entrants must have a valid UK driving licence and must not have been convicted within the last five years of any driving offence involving drink or drugs, or that resulted in a driving disqualification. They must provide the driving license upon request, in advance of the vehicle loan.
- The model, engine and trim level may vary.
- The vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the mycardirect Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms: the car may only be driven by the winner (and named driver for the specified Road Trip only), only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing.
- Terms and conditions of the loan agreement for the vehicle will be made available at the point the customer is informed they have won the competition. The main conditions include but are not limited to the below:
- The vehicle the customer wins may need to be switched and replaced with a similar vehicle. The vehicle will be the same engine size and trim level, but some specification and options may change.
- The vehicle must not exceed 2400 miles over the three months. It will be the customer responsibility to inform mycardirect if they are approaching mileage limit. Excess mileage charges will apply at 10 pence per mile if the mileage limit is exceeded.
- The vehicle swap will be completed by the mycardirect team and they will contact the customer directly to arrange a key for key with the customer and to swap them into a new vehicle.
- If required, the swap of the vehicles will be booked 2 weeks in advance and the mycaridrect team will be in contact to arrange the handover.
- The vehicle will be covered by mycardirect supplied roadside assistance
- The Customer shall inform mycaridrect immediately by calling 03330 155055 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, in the event that the Vehicle sustains damage or requires repair or maintenance during the Loan Period. The vehicle shall not be repaired without mycardirect prior consent. The Vehicle will be provided by mycardirect in a clean condition with a quarter tank of fuel and must be returned mycardirect by the Customer in the same condition. Any costs incurred to clean and/or fuel the Vehicle after the return of the Vehicle will be charged to and are payable by the Customer.
- The Vehicle must be returned free from any damage to the designated representative of mycardirect at the end of the Loan Period or on demand by mycardirect.
- The Vehicle must not be taken out of the United Kingdom without the prior written consent from mycardirect.
- Any motoring or traffic offences, congestion charges, other toll charges and resultant penalties and/or fines (together referred to as “Charges”) arising in relation to the Vehicle from the date that the Vehicle is provided to the Customer until such time as the Vehicle is returned to mycardirect are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer will indemnify mycardirect and reimburse the promotor forthwith upon demand for any Charges paid by mycardirect. The relevant parties (Police/Clerk to the Justices) will be informed by mycardirect as required. Smoking is not allowed in the Vehicle.
- The Customer shall not at any time disengage any active safety features of the Vehicle including but not limited to DSC (Dynamic Stability Control).
- It is the winner’s responsibility to fuel the vehicle, this is not included within this promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable. Winner Announcement:
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by Hurst Media Company at random from all the entries on or around Monday 28th September 2020.
- The winner will be notified by 29th September 2020 and will be contacted by the mycardirect team to inform them of details of the prize
- The prize may be withdrawn from the winner outlined above and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 7 days of notification.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The winner’s names and county will be available 28 days after 29th September 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to mycardirect, 3 Eaton Court, Colmworth Business Park, St Neots, PE19 8ER
Limitation of Liability:
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
Data Protection and publicity:
- If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without any financial reward.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this prize draw.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.